- $165 for a 60 minute Initial Intake session
- $150 for a 50 minute Psychotherapy or EMDR therapy session
- $230 for a 90 minute Extended session
COUPLE & FAMILY PSYCHOTHERAPY
- $150 for a 60 minute couples therapy session
- $250 for a 90 minute session
Self-pay clients can receive statements (called superbills) upon request to seek reimbursement from their insurance company. In some cases, insurance companies may reimburse clients who have out – of – network benefits.
$185 per hour
Special project rates: Please contact me to discuss details regarding project-based rates for special projects or for short or long-term coaching or consulting services. An initial assessment and discussion will be needed for us to determine if this option is appropriate for you.
We ask that you contact Meaningful Solutions Counseling & Consulting to see if your insurance plan is accepted. Please bring your current insurance card and current state issued driver’s license/I.D. to your first session, as well as co-payment, co-insurance, or deductible, as applicable.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, check and all major credit cards are accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Meaningful Solutions Counseling & Consulting offers a variety of time slots to accommodate clients’ work and school hours. If your schedule does not allow you to attend a weekday appointment, we do offer evening and weekend appointments. Please call for availability.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.